FIER partner Land Salzburg has launched their new FIER Salzburg website, showcasing their project-linked activities under the “Journey Integral” motto. “FIER Salzburg is built upon best practices and guiding experiences, so that already successful methods, policies and interventions are exchanged and further developed. […] This collaboration network […] brings together diverse approaches and co-creates an umbrella of a truly ‘journey integral’ for – not only, but mostly – women in different stages of self empowerment.”
All these activities are coordinated by the department of integration of the government of Salzburg. In cooperation with local organisations, five projects will be developed and implemented during 2019 in the context of FIER:
- “Path” – values, empowerment, equal rights –, by Caritas. This project enters very early with awareness-building in terms of autonomous life-management and future labour market integration – as a first contact point for women and girls from refugee camps in Pongau, Pinzgau and the city of Salzburg without work permit or confirmed asylum.
- Integration into caring professions, by Diakoniewerk: an open format for women and men – asylum and subsidiary beneficiaries – to lead people into both understaffed and future-oriented caring professsions.
- Encouraging women, by Fairmatching: a format of encounter that combines informal coffee gatherings with specific one-to-one guidings.
- Open Space Pinzgau, by Frau & Arbeit: consulting and training for women to improve their competencies and skills on the background of promising and realistic job descriptions.
- Empowerment, by Lungauerinnen für Menschen and Lungauer Frauen Netzwerk: open format for women in the Lungau region to strenghten and encourage important values and narratives which can serve fueling the integration engine called work.